Sep 12, 2011

Subway Art Present

Remember the Subway Art Tutorial post a couple weeks back where I made this cute piece for Brad?



Well, I made another one for my dad for Father's Day. Yes, I realize Father's Day was a couple months ago, but I hadn't posted about it yet. This is mainly due to the fact I took first pictures of it today when I was at my parents' house. My many apologies for my tardiness.



Anywho, I made this for my dad using two posters since it had my grandparents listed, where they are from, my parents and their original address when they were married, my sisters and where we all live now. I did this the same way I made Brad's. My dad is super handy and made the frame for the artwork. I love how simple the frame is and it looks great with the subway art. Don't you agree?





Should I feel bad he worked on his own present? Oh well- he loved the present so that is all that matters!


Please be a fan of lil Mop Top on facebook!! I link up to these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)