Feb 18, 2014

Photo Favs

Last week I finished up a 4 week online photography class. This course taught me the basics of editing using Lightroom, which I got for Christmas. I really enjoyed the class and it was a good way to continue investing in myself. I still have a ways to go in regards to photography, but I thought I would share some of my favorite photos from the past month.


















By the way, did you notice the I was in TWO pictures! It is so hard to get pictures of me because I am the only who takes pictures but I am so happy my hubby snapped a shot or two of me. I am completely hooked on photography classes so now I need to save up so I can take my next class. My goal is next year to be brave enough to try out the Clickin' Moms conference!! :)

Please be a fan of lil Mop Top on facebook!! I link up to these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)